It's Summer for a few more weeks! Here's a quick list of our top 5 essentials for things in our Summer time bag. You definitely don't want to be caught on your Summer vacation without these essentials!
1. Sunscreen: So, sunscreen is important to wear everyday, but especially in the Summer when you'll probably find yourself out in the sun more than usual. We love this one from Sun Bum because it's small (perfect to keep in your bag), easy to apply, and it's made from natural ingredients!
2. Sunglasses: Well, this one is pretty obvious- I mean, who can live without sunglasses ESPECIALLY on those bright Summer days. We've always love the classic wayfarer and this tortoise shell pair goes with everything.
3. Bagnet: Of course we can't have a bag essentials list without a Bagnet! Attach it to your clutch for a night out or your everyday bag on a Summer trip and you'll never have to worry about putting your bag on the dirty ground. We like the Katie Bagnet for our light Summery bags.
4. Hand cream: We all know Summer is hot, which means dry skin! Keep a small hand cream in your bag to use whenever they're feeling dry. We like this Love & Toast one because is smells great, it's CUTE, and it's formulated without parabens.
Get this one or other scents here
5. Chap stick: Now that you're skin is moisturized and protected from the sun- you can't forget your lips! A chap stick with SPF is crucial in the Summer! Burt's Bees is a classic go to and this one comes with SPF 15 for extra protection.